Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably crap.

Forrest Gump   ( Forrest Gump )

Love  

Don't you love new years? Everybody gets a second chance.

Love   New Year   Second Chance  

Mama always has a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

Way   Understand   Explanation  

I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

Destiny   Self   God   Believe  

Miracle happen everyday, some people don't think so but they do.

Miracle   People  

My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on. And I think that's what my running was all about.

Let go   Past  

There's awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

Shoe  

My Mama said "Stupid is what Stupid does.'

Stupid  

I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.

Love   Know   Smart  

The Army was real easy. You just have to stand up straight, make your bed real neat, and always answer every question with 'Yes, Drill Seargent!'.

Answer   Question   Army  

That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of the town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on goin'. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on goin'. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on goin'.

Keep Going  

My mama always said, dyin' was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't.

Life   Death   Wish  

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happenin' at the same time. I miss you Jenny. If there's anything you need. I won't be far away.

Destiny  

My momma always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'

Life   Know